The Nations and People of Henal
- Northern Tribes Enduring hunters and survivors
- Dwarves of Algranor Ancient and loyal craftsmen who prefer isolation from their short-sighted neighbors.
- Eastern Clans: the Sea Dwarves that trade with coastal cities in iconic vessels, which as created a schism between eastern dwarves and the other clans.
- Osil A kingdom in its prime built on trade and travel
- Eere Dahl The ancient, rugged highlands home to the halflings
- Lake Besmus An inland trade hub on a beautiful inland lake, the city is home to some of Osil’s most skilled artisans
- King’s Cliffs A vertical city, built into and on the narrow ledges of a sea cliff. Weyspire Palace stands proudly atop it, and the royal navy anchors at its foot. Residents are known for their physical endurance and exceptional longevity.
- Port of Isles The gem of Osil, a port metropolis with ships and trade from every corner of the continent…and beyond. The wealthiest city in the realm.
- Sandwatch An ecentric city, built upon an ancient bastion and policed by highly disciplined West Watchers, exceptionally skilled in unarmed combat. Weapons are peacebound with ribbons enchanted to prevent their use within the city walls
- Beninite Nomads Cunning and tightly bound to social laws of etiquette; the nomads are clannish and prone to infighting. The Haek Maji maintain brutal order when things get out of hand.
- Elves of Endaro As old as dwarves, but rather than toiling toward long-viewed goals, they do not see the point in opposing the land and wilds, preferring to nurture and adapt to the breeze of time.
- Kardam Plainsmen with a deep bond to horses, and their land. The southern border is constantly under threat by the Southland Tribes.
- Tribes of the South Honed in the most dangerous forests of Henal, in jungles that could harbor lethal threats in every shadow, every nagging insect, and the slightest of injuries. In their world killing is a means of survival, nothing more, nothing less. They worship their strongest ancestors, having no concept of the planes or the divine beings therein.
- South Landing A settlement far from the laws of Kardam or Osil; built, run, and sought by treasure hunters, explorers, the exiled, and the desperate. The jungles hold mystery and wealth, but at a great cost.