+4 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma
- Medium: no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Living in the land of the midnight sun, Veltane orcs have lost the ability to see in total darkness, but are not dazzled by bright sunlight as their mountain cousins are.
- Tundra Hunter: gain a bonus equal to 1/2 character level to checks made to endure extreme cold. Gain a racial +5 bonus to Survival checks to avoid getting lost in featureless terrain, protect themselves from extreme cold, and predict weather changes. In addition, Veltane orcs gain a racial +2 bonus to find & follow tracks and to Knowledge(nature) checks to identify edible plants and Animal-type creatures. Add a racial +1 bonus to Fortitude saves. Veltanes are necessarily skilled at thriving and traveling in the tundra expanses and tracking game. This trait replaces Weapon Familiarity.
- Ferocity: Remain conscious and continue fighting even if their hit point totals fall below 0. Orcs are still staggered at 0 hit points or lower and lose 1 hit point each round as normal.
- Languages: Veltane Bonus Languages: Kent, Drago, Rol, Ciacanth, Orga, Sylvan