+2 to One Ability Score
- Medium: no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Living in the land of the midnight sun, Veltane half-orcs have lost the ability to see in total darkness.
- God-Sired: receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate & Diplomacy checks due to their status among Veltane tribes, and the confidence it instills when dealing with other peoples.
- Orc Blood: count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
- Tundra Hunter: gain a bonus equal to 1/2 character level to checks made to endure extreme cold. Gain a racial +5 bonus to Survival checks to avoid getting lost in featureless terrain, protect themselves from extreme cold, and predict weather changes. In addition, Veltane orcs gain a racial +2 bonus to find & follow tracks and to Knowledge(nature) checks to identify edible plants and Animal-type creatures. Add a racial +1 bonus to Fortitude saves. Veltanes are necessarily skilled at thriving and traveling in the tundra expanses and tracking game. This trait replaces Weapon Familiarity.
- Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when brought below 0 hit points but not killed, can fight on for 1 more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points,immediately fall unconscious and begin dying.
- Languages: Veltane Bonus Languages: Kent, Drago, Rol, Ciacanth, Orga, Sylvan